Enjoy one of our favorite hot oil treatment hair masks from As I Am‘s Day 8’s Self-Care Treatment. This really makes your hair feel more manageable, shiner and naturally healthier!
• 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
• 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1. The night before your treatment, pour a can of unsweetened coconut milk in a bowl and refrigerate overnight so it hardens.
2. Warm the coconut oil. Massage to scalp and hair.
3. Apply the hardened milk from roots to ends over the coconut oil.
4. Comb the mixture through your hair.
5. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Shampoo, rinse and comb out.
If you have dry ends but your scalp tends to get oily, apply this mask only to the bottom half of hair, keeping it away from your scalp.