Here is a delicious Summer Salad recipe to add to your favorites! Loaded with health enhancing properties and with a vegan or non-vegan (chicken) option, this is sure to delight you and your guests with the perfect blend of tastes and feel-good effect!
- 1 lb Organic Baked chicken breast (chopped) *optional*
- 1 Organic Cucumber diced
- 1 Organic Avocado diced
- 1 pint of Organic Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 4-5 Leaves Organic Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoon melted Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider vinegar.
- Sea Salt to taste
- Raw local honey to taste (optional)
- Lots of love and good energy
1. Combine chicken, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix balsamic vinegar, coconut oil, and apple cider to make a dressing.
3. Pour dressing in mixing bowl with chicken and veggies.
4. Mix in basil leaves, honey, and sea salt to taste.
5. Add in lots of love energy and gratitude!
Health Benefits from this Recipe
Basil: Reduces inflammation and swelling. Anti-aging properties.
Tomatoes: Rich in antioxidants. Antimicrobial properties.
Avocado: Rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Antifungal properties.